Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's all for the Experience


It's all for the Experience was our motto for Spring Break 2010. My mom and I went on a road trip to California. Not just any part of California. We went to Palo Alto. It's not a "top" town to see for tourists, but it was my "top" town to see for colleges. Yes, the notorious Stanford University rests here. I had the opportunity to tour Stanford, and let me tell you, the campus is gorgeous. It has more Hispanic architecture rather than the gothic architecture. The campus was open and beautiful, and to top it off the day was sunny and warm. This trip my freshman year made Stanford be in my top 3. However, I didn't learn much about the school itself. I more learned about, well, the campus and its beauty. Perhaps another tour is in the horizons... for me to learn more about this magnificent school. Don't forget, It's all for the Experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment